Friday, October 19, 2007

GMtee Babe of the Month

October's GMtee Babe of the Month is a Virginian!

A few weeks ago, we invited you to send us your photographs wearing your GMtee shirt. We were thinking of starting a gallery. We'd love it if you sent us your pics.

Scott Murray of Harrisonburg, Virginia ("The Friendly City"), who recently bought our Red Tiger T-shirt and Tao T-shirt, overcame his shyness to send us this:



Scott says "Here's a picture of me in my GMtee getting ready to perform an evening of acoustic music in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia!"

I replied to ask permission to use the image here and assured Scott that we would protect his privacy. But happily it turns out that Scott is not seeking a life of anonymity.

"Babe of the month!!! I am truly honored!! You can certainly use my name if you'd like. (Scott Christopher Murray) I received a grammy nomination back in 2000 for "contemporary folk album of the year" and they can find my music just by doing a search on my name.

I'm just tickled pink to be GMtee Babe of the Month!!"

Thanks Scott :)


1 comment:

GMTee said...

Paste this into your browser to see Scott singing "Shenandoah" on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mHqCo5qEno