Tuesday, February 12, 2008

You write, we listen

I personally answer all the e-mails received by GMtee and I enjoy doing it very much. Our customers are often really enthusiastic and it's heartwarming to know that we are appreciated!

Jay from California sent me several e-mails last week. In particular he wants GMtee to extend our size range to include 3XL. He's the third person in as many weeks to make this request. Fred in Ohio and Dan in Pennsylvania are also having trouble squeezing into their XXL shirts. So I think we should do as they suggest for our next collection.

Jay also sent me some interesting pictures of coins and other Asian objects.


Perhaps we'll introduce a button based on the coin. I don't recognise the objects in the second picture, but they could make cool hang tags. Thanks Jay!



No comments: