Sunday, August 19, 2007

Before we begin

There are many reasons for setting out to write for you. But don't think that I will list them all in this post; that could be material for at least a dozen future posts. I'm not going to blurt it all out at once. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

I hereby swear to write a new post at least once a week. The least you can do is click on "Add to Favorites".

Sometime in the next few weeks we will customise the look of this page to fit with a new look at GMtee. I plan to integrate "Genuine GMtee" into the website, as if it were part of the site. In the meantime, we're in beta phase!

"Genuine GMtee" has a nice ring to it, don't you think, for the name of this blog? Or do you have a better idea for a name? I feel a marketing promotion coming on. I'd better go lie down until the feeling passes.

No comments: