Saturday, August 25, 2007

Never mind the website, check out eBay

I'm frustrated that we have a sensational new collection of shirts in our warehouse, but we're far behind schedule in our website update.

It could be a couple of months yet before we complete the work. I'm resisting the temptation to offer excuses.

At times like this, I remember why we have an eBay store.

Right now our eBay store is a great fallback. Even though it will be some time before the GMtee website is updated, I am already listing the new collection at eBay. So you can buy new shirts now at the GMtee eBay store .


I'm not even halfway finished yet, so you'll continue to see new additions over the next week or two. It's pre-launch, until the website is done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I've been looking forward to buying some of the new designs, but didn't think to look for them in your ebay store. Thanks!

GMTee said...

All the new shirts are listed at our eBay store now.