Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let's keep in touch

Let's start with an introduction: I'm Don and I'm one of the two partners at GMtee. We're in Hong Kong and we design and retail fashion T-shirts at www.gmtee.com

My partner is dickie (with a small d), who's the creative genius. I do all the dirty work. We've been friends for many years and we started GMtee back in 2003. We've come a long way, but we have much further still to go.

We're creating this new blog to be a feature of our website. Yes, it's a commercial blog. I'll be writing mostly about the trials and tribulations of building our brand. I hope that our customers (that's you) will enjoy checking in to find out what we're doing, and that we will use this blog to keep in touch with each other.

I'm looking forward to reading your comments, positive or negative, and having a real dialogue with the thousands of happy people who already have a GMtee in their wardrobe. Thanks for wearing our shirts!

No comments: